Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm going to the Grand Canyon...

\
This email showed up in my spam folder today. I normally don't pay much attention to my spam folder, but this one caught my attention.
 
 
I


It would appear that the spies working for Hoveround have found out about my upcoming double knee replacement surgery.

Looks like my independence will be regained at a much faster and more stylish pace than I had imagined.

As soon as my Hoveround arrives I will grab my coffee, fill my tote with snacks and head out cross country for the grandest of canyons. I will be all "Thelma and Louise" without Louise (or is it Thelma?), with what I consider a much cooler mode of transport for such a suicidal plunge.

Cross your fingers that I am one of the lucky 9 out of 10 that pays little to no cost!


My future just got a little brighter.



1 comment: