Thursday, February 17, 2011

Meltation has occurred...or not

It ties the room together
So, humor has taken a vacation this week, (how come I wasn't invited?), and left me all alone with stress and a headache. Nausea pops in here and there just to tie it all together; kind of like the rug in the Big Lebowski.


I am presently sitting by the ocean at a place called The Willows; sitting in my truck, reflecting (hysterically crying). We are having a warm spell here and the dirty ice mountains are starting to melt. I wish my stress level would melt away as well...


Everyone has spring fever, yet I remain my cynical self. I have lived in New England long enough to know that this is a TRAP. It has been such a brutal winter, there is now way we are getting off this easily. (That's what she said)

The restaurant business has swallowed my soul...


Evil Dead - one of my favorite movies



Splendid then...

No comments:

Post a Comment