Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Squirrels make me happy...

I'm still incredibly distracted; meaning I am not able to concentrate on writing or work for that matter...

Ooh look! A squirrel!!
The level of stress that I am under has really taken it's toll on my brain; I often feel as if it's not there at all and that sometimes worries me.  At least part of me gets to take a vacation!


D'oh!

On the plus side, I have been sleeping and feeling less depressed.  I decided to go back on my trazodone without my doctors knowledge.  I didn't feel like playing guinea pig all winter to new drugs that may or may not work.  I will make an appointment in the spring.  I mean, the last time I saw my primary care doctor it was as if he had just met me, and I have been going to him quite regularly for well over a year.  I was frustrated that he asked me my entire fucking history again, (shouldn't he have all this on his magical laptop?), and when I told him I finally quit smoking, instead of congratulating me or giving me a high-five, he told me I need to lose some weight! 

WTF Doc!

He was on my ass forever about quitting smoking and I finally did - been smoke free for seven months now and all he could say was lose weight!  So yeah, I haven't been in a huge hurry to go see him this winter.  When I felt myself slipping down into that abyss, I recognized it and took action to prevent the downward spiral that I am terrified of heading into again.

So, this is all you get from me today.  I don't have anything humorous to give you as I'm just not feeling it this week.

Splendid then...







No comments:

Post a Comment